The Mabini Medical Clinic began in 1976, with a staff of six, in a 70 square
meter space on the third floor of a building along A. Mabini Street in
Ermita, Manila. For two years the clinic dishcarged its duties as the
official medical clinic of the Federation of Night Clubs in Ermita.
Three years later, in 1979, the clinic joined the government's program of
conducting pre-employment medical examination for overseas contract
workers. The clinic's clients and staff increased prompting its medical
director, Dr. Wilfrido S. Juco, to move the clinic to a much larger office
in 1984 to 558 Gen. Malvar St., Malate, Manila.
Then on June 13, 1995 the Mabini Medical
Clinic Inc., moved to its own building, the W&C Juco Building at 1946 F.
Agoncillo St., Malate, Manila. With its staff of competent and professional
medical employees the Mabini Medical Clinic continues to provide
professional, reliable, and quality service to its clientele.